Friday, May 23, 2008

wait should I toast this issue?

Canadian Geographic June 2008 issue is going to be the first magazine in North America to be printed on wheat.

actually this magazine is only going to be 20% wheat the other 80% is recycled pulp and fiber.

Now if you are worried about the use of wheat causing the price of food to go up, you don't have to worry. The process they are using uses wheat straw and not the grain.

No comments: